IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

I too don’t think it’s a coincidence they’ve gone with a Bile...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1683
    I too don’t think it’s a coincidence they’ve gone with a Bile Duct cancer patient but I don’t think it’s so much a case of trying to further validate the response in Bile Duct/Cholangiocarcinoma but rather to compare the results between Vaxinia and onCARlytics in monotherapy.

The hypothesis is that onCARlytics is weaker than Vaxinia, because of the gene insertion, and therefore less effective. They have data for the response generated by Vaxinia against Bile Duct cancer and now by testing onCARlytics against a bile duct cancer they will get response data for onCARlytics vs Bile Duct cancer. So they will be able to compare the two to determine how much difference there is between Vaxinia and onCARlytics. A head to head comparison without needing to run a head to head trial.

Imagine if the response generated by onCARlytics is the same as Vaxinia? onCARlytics would become the lead drug because of the ability to combo with an anti-CD19. On the other hand, if it’s not as effective they may decide all patients need to be treated with Vaxinia as a first line with onCARlytics following as a second line treatment to enable the anti-CD19 treatments to work.

Regardless of the reasons, the results should be interesting to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.