MSB 1.73% $1.18 mesoblast limited

Thanks @ecoool2. Any thoughts about the timings of yesterday’s Q...

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Thanks @ecoool2.

Any thoughts about the timings of yesterday’s Q after open, and then today another announcement about the enrolment having started. Yesterday that the trial was about to commence soon. Today that it has now started. Could have been included as commentary of the Quarterly & released pre open today. Why not?

Looking at the “formatting” of yesterday’s and today’s announcements and content the following stood out to me.
    That the trial is expected to complete enrolment within 3-4 months.
    There is an urgent need to execute this .....trial in order to determine whether .... can reduce mortality......

Why this long everyone asks? Maybe “don’t have 600 + doses ready here and now” ??? Or even “don’t or won’t have 6000 or 20,000 or .... ready when trail might be stopped early in say 4-6 weeks time.

I again wonder about supply and distribution of Remestemcel-L. Or just smart business sense making these points in media releases now!

Yesterday the Quarterly told everyone MSB is in active discussions with US and other govt authorities (and big Pharma).

Today final comment clearly confirms that MSB is providing the investigational product for the trial.

Plus SI comments as reported in other threads re manufacturing the product. Plus possible supply chain issues from Singapore, and need for local on shore control of manufacturing etc

Do you think yesterday’s and today’s announcements line up to help speed up negotiations with US Govt re funding, helping MSB produce loads of Remestemcell, including adequate supply for when the possible early cessation for efficacy occurs (early cessation of trial mentioned today).

I’m imagining Trump et al now have reason to justify giving some financial assistance to expedite the provision of Remestemcel ASAP, and also for supplies +++++ for all the demand in a month or so, prior to completion of the trial in 3-4/12.

Do you think that next announcement (imminent?) could well be a partnership/funding from US govt?
    Or even an announcement by Trump .....

Would the announcement of the results of any US govt discussions be made in US or Aus time? And if political mileage could be obtained by Trump for making such an announcement, would it presumably be US time and pre open here ??!!

Thanks again for your post
    Last edited by Dockie: 30/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
0.020(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $16.67M 14.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 54704 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.19
  Change
0.020 ( 3.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2927691
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.