MSB 2.23% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Dear friends,Probably nobody more frustaded than myself reading...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear friends,

Probably nobody more frustaded than myself reading this text.
    I sold at open at 3.40 making a 6 cents profit.

Of course is good, but that was nor my target at all.

My frustration ?

Yesterday I bought with an average of 3.34 in a complete blind situation where artificially big guys left the rage (like I wrote) between 3.30 or 3.40. means... at that time in the day if I want buy I have no alternative.
    I decided buy.

But around 2pm they just withdraw their actions and we all saw the share go backwards to 3.16.

This is a big loss if you buy at 3.34 mainly when u talk about a big volume of shares.

I went sleep really pretty upset.

One side of me said... "try to think like a long holder and who cares if drop 20 cents ? suddenly this share will flight...
    But the other side, the one that learnt (losing hips) told me.... Wrong shot mate... wrong shot.... you should sell at first 1% backwards...

well..

Probably my internal discussion are familiar to many of you that buy and sell shares .

Today when I saw the open and read the announcement and read this fake Gilead non sense texts all around I thought... Uowwww that's it... just place several orders and get rid even if is 3.30

I did well... but I'm not happy.(in spite when u trade you get use to make few cents up or down.

Why i'm not happy ?

Because I'm under the impression the existence of a major player that is manipulating the stok in such way that jeopardise inclusive the normal movement of buy-sell.

Now, I'm exactly in position of so so so many other people and look the MSB share so carefully that even with amazing good news amazing upside amazing high chances to really see the facts promote a fair share price (that should be REALLY much higher than we are..

But you all can see.... we start 3.40 .. 3.35.... 3.30... is absolutely disgusting .

Well… I will be waiting next entry point and like always, running a risk to lose completly the trend.

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.025(2.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.16 $1.04 $14.57M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21024 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 241 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.