SNT 3.13% 3.3¢ syntara limited

newB,, you seem to have been here a while?You understand that...

1. 12,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6195
    newB,, you seem to have been here a while?

You understand that Biotech is the most volatile sector on the ASX?

Your terminology surrounding your own investment is strange as you degrade your own investment decisions..

The SP is now back at 3c up from 1.5 only 90 days ago , 100% increase ,,, your term crashing below 2.8 was a reaction to a single Pip fall..

Not sure how much you have riding on this company, by the looks , the largest holding you have,,,,

I have no crystal ball newB but I can tell you from 20 years in Biotech SNT with multiple Phase II Trials in the relatively short term there will be significant catalysts ,, current intrepid market conditions are pushing down on all speculative stocks but those that are missing sales projections are being hammered down..

Understand you are not impressed with Gary's actions , the recent stop gap placement was necessary , SNT has an entity that is disputing paying a contractual sum of money that was programmed into the companys finances..

Myself and some of the newer investors understand many are underwater from the PXS days ,,, BUT the Value has been carried over into SNT ,, the Phase II's are the exact inflection points PXS would have been heading toward..

I have been adding to my SNT holding over the past 2 months ,,, My acumen and experience determine that SNT should climb toward October , moving higher in November and with the scheduled presentation in December in the United States deliver even further SH Value..

Your call , you have more experience here that many but throwing stones at your own Investment as its trying to climb the ladder does not look conducive to assisting others in making SNT part of their investment strategy? in fact your posts are almost warning others Not To Invest here?? On a Thread that is promoting full recruitment for the current Trial,, which is hugely positive....

Last edited by NZ Trader: 08/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $77.05K 2.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 351201 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 673566 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.