HGV 2.22% 4.4¢ hygrovest limited

Not too sure about that. Using the link, scroll down to the end...

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Not too sure about that. Using the link, scroll down to the end of the page and note when the record was last processed.

My concern is that they haven't started recruiting yet. While I'm certainly no expert on clinical trials, I know some studies take months, indeed full recruitment can take over a year given the nature of the study, and its exclusive criteria. I think in context, the announcement that the trial is underway/commenced, is a tad misleading. Underway in what regard? Given that it is nearing April, the time to recruit patients, four months of the intended trial design, analysis of results, and the publication of said results would blow the end date. Hope to be proven wrong, but the resultant data backing current anecdotal evidence, will assure clinicians that MMJ's offerings are worthy of prescription, hence product sales. Moreover, this is a Phase II trial, and a potential Phase III trial will involve greater recruitment involving efficacy over a longer period of time.

Just thinking about the drivers of product sales independent of the UG operations in the short to medium term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $28.19K 627.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95944 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.