SPQ 10.0% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

it is only a guess, Pierre, but i think that the lack of recent...

1. 13,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    it is only a guess, Pierre, but i think that the lack of recent news is because of the Board's strong desire to integrate an announcement about the need of more exploration expenditure with an announcement about raising the necessary capital to do that.

Imo, Steam Engine should be the force behind the getting in of $$$$$.

That would mean, if I am on the right track of course, that the Bottletree assays are of little relevance, at present anyway. They will be of relevance of course once the money situation is assured, but in the meantime, the releasing of the results from those 3 drilled holes won't add anything of real substance.

I would be surprised to be told that the assays have not been done and assessed by HQ. Also, I would not be surprised to learn that they are not price-sensitive ('material' etc), meaning that they would not be required by law to be released via the ASX pronto.

I make this post purely to express my thoughts as to why the ASX has been not told of the assays for Bottletree, nor the Steam Engine 'options report', nor the direction the Board is taking on exploration. I could be quite wrong, but I cannot think of any other valid reason for the lack of news, the lack of news on anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $122 13.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3002687 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 392894 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 2713550
Last updated 15.16pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.