AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Same old, same old, rinse and repeat. Now with Lithium.I have no...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Same old, same old, rinse and repeat.
    Now with Lithium.
    I have no doubt that there is mineable material there, just as we had(actually still have) plenty of Cobalt, Nickel even Scandinavium ready to mine here on our Australian tenements.
    However by the time it gets to a mineable stage and off-take agreements after countless cash raises (to cover the remuneration of the BoD) nobody will be around to finance the thing.
    For those who just bought at these rockbottom prices(the current SP is actually 0.14c) there may be some play room for TRADING even above 3c as the 'good news' keeps coming in and some 'progress' occurs.

For me it will always be a $39,000 loss that I will never recover !!!

Please newbies, don't ever get hyped up about what this company tells you.
    Spend some time reading the history of this company on this forum all the way back to 2017 when the hype started around then too. Back then it was another battery metal: Cobalt, which will soon be dead with the uprising of the solid state battery!

Also look around at actual Lithium miners like Gina's LTR, how well they are doing...NOT!
    https://www.copyright link/companies/mining/liontown-boss-says-more-lithium-nickel-mines-will-close-without-bailout-20240212-p5f4cy
    These guys are huge but the SP has dropped almost 70% in the last months. Gina is certainly no Warren Buffet, LOL.

The drop in Lithium prices has been staggering but the uptake of electric cars is slower than the hyped up Lithium prices suggested.
    Nobody is expecting Lithium to get back to these hyped up prices we had last July.
    There are too many already mining a mineral that is quite common on this planet and it is claimed that half of the world's demand already comes from Australia!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $23.66K 2.366M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 11676004 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 250114 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 750195
Last updated 15.31pm 08/05/2024 ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.