AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

Ann: Phase 2 Gold Drilling Complete at Antoinette Prospect, page-2

1. 2,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Great to be informed, and even better to see the reference to the trenching, as this does sound very interesting. Would like to see some photos , but in the mean time, it continues to excite. The depth of oxidation variation has got my imagination, as well as some of the geology. From their report...

"A 20m trench has been cut above the BDAC0033 intersection [including 16m @ 1.0g/t Au and 8m @ 2.42g/t Au EOH in hole BDAC0033 (Figure 1). BDAC0033 was terminated in clays and quartz veining and disseminated pyrite was observed at EOH in adjoining drillholes.], outlining a quartz vein stockwork within a massive coarse-grained oxidised rock. Samples from the trench are being transported to the laboratory for assay. The Company is encouraged by the style of mineralisation in line B9, and additional drilling is likely to be required in this area. Regionally the Antoinette prospect lies in a promising setting on a structural zone hosting several gold prospects on adjoining Randgold Resources Ltd permits"

This is ticking boxes...and I am holding my breath !?

good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.