GRL 5.56% 1.7¢ godolphin resources limited

Page 13 of the RUI Presentation from May 2023 stated that Phase...

1. 210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Page 13 of the RUI Presentation from May 2023 stated that Phase Two testing was set to begin in June/July. Based on this, I had assumed that the testing was already well underway with ANSTO and I actually believed that the release of the results of Phase Two testing was imminent. Therefore, I'm a little disappointed to learn that Phase Two testing hasn't even begun yet, and it will be another three months before we have the results.

Also, the timeline in the September presentation stated that we would have the Hylogger results by Sept/Oct. I'm not sure what the deal is there. I thought Hylogger scanning would form part of Phase Two testing. (If that's the case, GRL management must have known before they released the September presentation that there was no way there was no way they could have the Hylogger results back by Sept/Oct because they hadn't even submitted the material to be tested at that stage.) Perhaps the Hylogger results are based on the original samples that were submitted for the Phase One test program and therefore results are imminent? Is anyone knowledgeable on Hylogger scanning and able to shed some light on the subject?

I really hope GRL adheres to its stated timeline regarding the commencement of RC drilling at Cyclops and in-fill DD at Narraburra. Based on the info in the Sept Presentation (see page 13), commencement of drilling at both sites should be imminent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.636M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $1.023K 58.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 465240 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 558168 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.