NEU 1.20% $20.22 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

After today, I am convinced we will be taken out sooner rather...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    After today, I am convinced we will be taken out sooner rather than later. Jon P does not do anything by chance and I believe he (and his team) have a well-set plan for getting the best for everyone. He is a legend in my book, I don't think he could tell a fib if he tried and his genuineness is so compelling that I think he sends out smoke signals to be interpreted.

As mentioned by a few, Jon talking about Reata etc was an eye-opener, almost like an open declaration of where to start the bidding. I think this is not going for a pittance.

Then the PWS trial being suspended is another signal to me, the feeling I get is that they are under pressure doing all these trials (despite him saying they could do Phase 3 trials - I don't think it is realistic) I think back to earlier in the year when Jon came across 'tired' and it must be hard work doing this non-stop. The suspension of the PWS trial was well explained and seemed perfectly logical but would it damage Neuren in takeover discussions?

I don't think so because the Angelman trial is finished and results are due soon. After the 2 successes so far, the mouse models are being closely replicated so confidence must be high for another positive result. As pointed out, Angelman has competition so strong results are needed, but that would take me to the 'undisclosed indications' Hottod's great post on 16/5 gave possibilities for what could be on the list and as far as I can tell competitors were light to non-existent.

So, when Jon meets prospective pharma (next month?) he will pull out of his back pocket the 'undisclosed indications' list (with mouse models showing efficacy?) and say how about these with a clear runway! And how about the recent timing of the undisclosed indications to the pipeline, by chance? I think not. We will not know them for months but any bidder will have access and is almost more powerful than a fourth indication in play for 2591.

When I reread what I have just written, I put my tiny slant on the Professor's recent brilliant post and Hottod's continual excellence. The professor has nailed it with the 'platform play' He left a question open about when the selling of Neuren would be - phase 2 or phase 3. I think it is going to be sooner rather than later.

I highly recommend going back to read the thread started by Microcapguru with the Professor's and Hottod's posts in it. Sets the scene perfectly.

Just my thoughts. Sell at your peril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.22
Change
0.240(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.584B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.11 $20.34 $19.63 $8.874M 441.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1010 $20.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.23 1443 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.