BOT 7.46% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

geeez it gets embarrassing having to read some of the schoolyard...

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    geeez it gets embarrassing having to read some of the schoolyard insults in here. Some of you ladies are pretty sensitive. If you’re going to engage in the back and forth, at least be amusing. It’s a punish to having to read such intellectually impoverished banal attempts at belittling wit. frankly you suck at it. Find another chat room.

moving on - my belief is that the tock is relatively underwritten here. The news was very solid and I’m confident there is more to come. Cash at bank and plenty of wood for BOT to chop. Fact remains however that the journey the stock has taken pre and post acne pain, in my opinion, has created a chequered register and we will experience some overhang and a somewhat of a dampening affect as those trying to recover finally get the chance to either take profit or get out for flat (or close to). But the trend will be up if the BOT team keep delivering. It might just be less explosive than many had hoped. I am excited for he grind higher and hope the children in this forum can learn to control themselves or can take their utterly basic banter elsewhere.
    Last edited by same1: 04/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.3¢ $14.94M 42.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 112268 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 276101 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.