BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Phase 2a Study Shows BTX 1801 Eradicates S. Aureus, page-576

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infections caused by specific bacteria that are resistant to commonly used antibiotics.
    Common (More than 10,000 cases per year in Australia) - Data from Focus Medica. Reviewed by a panel of doctors

Pretty easy to get enough given the puny trial size.

Don't put it down as a primary endpoint, and if is optional, which is not clear from the study, then you need to explain that you did not get enough patients.

1) The quoted data does not add up and does not make sense. Read it and do the calculations.
    2) MSRA was specified as a primary endpoint, you can't ignore it, it has to be explained.
    3) If you look at the history of this company, they like to omit details, like the vanishing psoriasis.
    4) Where is the p score?
    5) If you have been following the company, like I have now for many years, you would know that there are many inconsistencies and omissions in their announcements, for example disappearing trials, Permetrex obviously the key to inflammatory acne (lucky their formula works on non inflammatory) etc etc.

Invest on that data if you wish, I will not be as until there is more detail as it is inconsistent and inconclusive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.