BOT 4.35% 33.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Wow.........Just wow...... looking back at the days trading and...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Wow.........Just wow...... looking back at the days trading and forum....what a day. I'll start with the days trading, I must say that was interesting to watch the controlled pull back from market makers and possibly shorters to distribute most of the supply, and it did work, cut the supply down considerably. A good pull back will do that. It was only when the stock started shooting back up, because it was oversold, when the dogz/shorters started commenting on the forum trying to manipulate us retail investors to sell, don't get me wrong these dogz/shorters are smart and manipulative,
    thats why they come in packs of four trying to downramp not holding one share, it is all for personal gain not trying to help people holding stock.
    They are putting a lot of effort in to protect us?????, there is a reason for that, either they have taken short positions before the announcement hoping for a failed trial and not covered yet or have just taken a position hoping for people to sell to try and buy back lower to gain profit. If peeps don't understand shorting they should research it, shorters will borrow stocks from investors and sell on market to buy back lower and give the shares back keeping the difference for profit unless the stock goes up, then they get squeezed into buying higher taking a loss because they have to buy back higher than what they bought for costing them the difference. It is so obvious that these four dogz/shorters have hit the forum at exactly the same time/day and people are responding........don't feed the dogz/shorters, put them on ignore, they are smart and manipulative and will try and pull P values..... there are no P values in a Phase 2a trial, it is all about efficacy and safety profile which we have proven. We are still within our trend channel, yes hitting a support level at 14c, and what a spring we have on the charts, what do you think about that dogz/shorters? you will will be squeezed by our market makers we have around 2-4 from what I can see, have fun dogz. Here is a chart showing trend channel with support at 14c and major support at 12c, I highly doubt we will get below 12c. It should continue within the channel......we have positive results...dont get manipulated by these dogz.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2877/2877905-0733ba743e8457aff3cb89bc26301e7b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $615.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $761.4K 2.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 74347 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 564177 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.