BOT 8.70% 31.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Has anyone stopped to consider that the three days of TH was to...

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Has anyone stopped to consider that the three days of TH was to craft the release in a way that was carefully governed by the ASX to ensure it read a certain way and to ensure no exuberant language to maintain regulatory compliance? Reality is the results must be released in accordance with guidelines and cannot spruik. The can say they are pleased but that’s about it. Fact based reporting is all that’s allowed the. It’s up to the market to decide the price.

if the company wants to address the sell off, the engage brokers and the media is likely the best shot, but even so, they must be cautious not to over step. End of the day, the results met the trial end point. If the end point of the 2A is meaningless, then that’s another issue and why the rally into it? None of this really makes sense to me Tbh.

The results are factually accurate and were disclosed as such, supported with unarguable numeric data. As far as I can tell meeting the primary school end point is not open to interpretation ... it was met.

it’s up to investors now to interpret the results and if this sell off is fundamental (I think it’s technical) meaning that results did suck, then I’m stumped and open to a fact based explanation, not a cryptic conspiracy theory about the ‘words they used’.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $570.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $6.354M 19.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 286322 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 28500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.