BOT 2.63% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Phase 2a Study Shows BTX 1801 Eradicates S. Aureus, page-947

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    At the end of the day, fundamentally the company has changed, for the better after meeting primary end points.

it’s clear the market doesn’t value Botanix its objective true worth at this point in time, which is unfortunate yet not the end of the world.

The implications of the positive results warrant at least holding a small parcel for future outcomes regardless of short time price fluctuations in my opinion.

Given the management, state of the books, and future potential for their CBD medications, possible branching remedies given new results of understanding CBD efficacy in disease treatments, all adds to strong fundamentals as I see them.

Now compare this to a whole host of stocks on the asx with woe-ful fundamentals (looking at you mineral speccys), yet horribly inflated share values, it is disheartening to see no doubt.
    That’s the nature of the speculative market however and people will assign value subjectively, doesn’t mean we or I are wrong in our analysis of Botanix, we might just view good fundamentals differently, risk reward etc, or be looking further into the future more so than most retail investors who can’t afford long term investments.

just my 2c in a sea of confusion rn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $674.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $1.951M 5.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 417191 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 97374 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.