WMG 4.55% 21.0¢ western mines group ltd

I can understand the lack of buyers because not many retail...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I can understand the lack of buyers because not many retail punters would want to read announcements carefully, especially when there has been little trading in a specific stock.

I can also understand some games played to keep the price down, such as 1 share here and 1 share there to stop the momentum or whatever they aim to achieve.

I also have a lot of respect for some people that keep selling the shares because the stock market allows them to buy and to sell freely after all. But I do not understand why would these people sell the shares as genuine sellers (for non-genuine sellers, see above) if they are having a medium or long term view on WMG activities. The only explanation I have is that this people take an extremely short term view on any stock. I wish these people best of luck in their speculation and truly believe that WMG shouldn't be on their radar if they are looking to make quick bucks. Please offload the shares soon to genuine buyers (not the non-genuine buyers) to make this stock even more illiquid - which I gotta admit is my ultimate goal. If you need reasons to sell, well, (a) the nickel market is terrible, (b) the management hasn't stopped exploring for it and hasn't even tried to acquire projects that fit the flavour of the month, (c) there is no quick money to be made here, and (d) I don't want you to sell the shares too early when the stock price finally moves up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $17.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $2.125K 10.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23186 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.