FRE 0.00% 6.0¢ firebrick pharma limited

To all our HC followers,I appreciate the supportive comments...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    To all our HC followers,
    I appreciate the supportive comments from many of you.
    For those of you who are not subscribed for email communications from us (go to contact page on our website to subscribe), here's a communication I sent out yesterday:

14 SEPTEMBER 2023
    Chairman Update
    To the Firebrick Pharma Community,
    You have no doubt become aware of the results of our Phase 3 Common Cold Trial, which were announced to the market yesterday.
    For complete details, please refer to our official announcement accessible here: https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/FRE/02711113.pdf
    Astonishingly, the results indicated that the placebo (sterile water) was more effective in reducing overall cold severity than Nasodine, in subjects who had confirmed viral infections (ITTi). The same overall result was seen in the broader population of all enrolled subjects (ITT). These results are scientifically inexplicable and run counter to all that we have learned about povidone-iodine and the outcomes of our first Phase 3 trial.
    There is a possibility of a systematic error or other data-related problem and a detailed investigation is underway to double-check all aspects of the trial. Whatever the investigation yields, we continue to believe in Nasodine as a treatment for the common cold, even if our plans for marketing it for this purpose have hit a speedhump.
    • We have a safe, high-quality product with a two-year shelf life, that is manufacturing ready.
    • It has a strong intellectual property position, even outside the common cold.
    • We know it kills all respiratory viruses; we also know it kills all those bacteria that can cause nasal problems.
    • In the case of pandemic viruses – and COVID-19 will not be the last pandemic – we know it kills all known pandemic viruses in vitro and have demonstrated that its clears SARS-CoV-2 from the nose and throat with 3 days’ treatment.
    Over the next weeks and months we will actively explore all feasible options for Nasodine’s introduction into the market, both in Australia and across a range of international markets.
    We are confident that a way forward will emerge for Nasodine and that we will rebound from this setback.

Kind Regards,
    Dr Peter Molloy
    Executive Chairman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $1.2K 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 97041 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.