NEU 0.35% $20.17 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Phase 3 enrolment successfully completed, results in Q4 2021, page-90

1. 2,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    Hi Potstock,

My initial post (below) was really just indicating how cheap we are now, questioning the lack of interest off the back of the over subscribed Capital raise. I used a a general figure of $4-5 if we have success, it seemed realistic from $2.00 on the day of posting with the buys/sell side stacked the way it was.

I guess i was just trying to indicate the conservative upside on display here now 2 months out from results, questioning why are punters basically not all over this driving the share price up on a stock with low SOI by wanting a piece of the action as we are potentially on the cusp of a company making announcement.

Truth is i don't know and nor does anyone else know what share price will be in the event there is a successful announcement for phase 3 trof, market will decide in the end.

The $3.50 share price pre potential pharma deal you refer too, is the essence of my initial post, as it seems logical to me that we are now close to a potential company making announcement with a great US deal structure leaving us atm full ROW rights is far greater position than a potential pharma deal back then.

Professional analysts have us at $3,90 or something per share 6months ago, they are using reasonable metrics for these assumptions.

I agree with all your points, personally i feel like we should be around $3.90 today and if successful with phase 3, off the back of the announcement $5-$6 , reality is we are $2.05 today 2 months out from Phase 3 results

"Yeah we are now in Q4 results due this quarter.

Share price is going the wrong way, buy vs sell depth is 92 buyers to 350k sellers, LOL

Neu is $4-5 p/sh if successful phase 3 trial from Trof, where are all the buyers that missed out, the CR was oversubscribed?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.17
Change
0.070(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.578B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.39 $20.53 $20.14 $4.102M 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249 $20.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.31 790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.