IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

I'm happy to see part of my talk with Tim at the 121 conference...

1. 5,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    I'm happy to see part of my talk with Tim at the 121 conference being reflected in new drill plans.

One of the things I raised given the drill depths are so shallow to throw down a couple of holes to make sure we didn't accidentally put the plant on top of something economical . Although generally speaking the blue areas you see outside of the indicated sediment belt is thought to be granite we won't know if there maybe is a thin economic layer of clay on top of it until they drill. There is also a potential kimberlite in the Uganda new areas for mineral exploration doc I previously posted a link to, think that's a bout 50k to the north east by my guesstimates but wouldn't it be amusing if we accidentally found something else - not at all expecting that though.

This additional drill holes outside the hot zones is all about making sure that there's nothing under slightly thicker cover that isn't showing up on the airborne survey. If there isn't we already have a huge resource, if there is we have a an even huger resource.
    Last edited by bsumisu: 19/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $214.1K 21.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4639149 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6165424 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.