IXR 0.00% 0.6¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Phase 3 Exploration Program to Commence at Makuutu, page-23

1. 3,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12557
    typo to above.

*Remembering only indicated & measured resources can become input to the BFS which then grabs the economic part of these 'resources' which then is spat out as your reserves.

In SS i recall you can use either, inferred/indicated/measured. Also, FWIW rare earth pricing bounced a little after softening most of last week. Whether it makes sense or not most stocks in the sector will ebb and flow with the underlying commodity pricing. The irony being that it's really only impacting margin which even if it halved would still be enough to warrant an increased market cap IMO. Updated concentrate price is as per below. Still lingering around the $50usd/kg mark inclusive of payability.

IXR basket 4.PNG

Still awaiting the updated PFS from Hochschild regarding biolantanidos. That will be excellent reading in conjunction with the scoping study here. Just on that, there isn't many days left in March. I suspect they are still working towards the march deadline as hasn't been any comms to suggest otherwise. but as i have seen with a few stocks in my time it can take a while for the ASX to vet documentation for release. So with that said maybe drops in early April - perhaps a TH before. Just my thoughts on it and perhaps a call out to not fret if there's nothing by April 1st. (april fools!) and that it may very well already be complete and going through the ASX.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $61.31K 10.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6030849 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4974928 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.