MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

A fair point, either Teva see this through or it is not a good...

1. 7,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    A fair point, either Teva see this through or it is not a good outcome - financially MSB could not do it alone; so, agreed, suggesting they are in a "better position" to go it alone is a red-herring. That said, my view is that this is the 1 serious area that represents MSB's best chance. The phase 2 reports were very promising, people should always suspect post hoc analysis but the results were very eye-catching despite the small numbers. I have looked for someone to contradict this but apart from the genuine doubts about "post hoc analysis" no-one really has. I feel Teva. who have dragged their heels for too many years, have just awoken to the potential. I genuinely expected Teva to continue to hamstring this deal, the fact that they did not suggests they know something is worth following up. As most here will know, Big Pharmas don't muck around, if something does not work for them they do nothing and wait to be sued if there is a disputed contractual obligation, ask Biota. At this point. concerned though I am about other areas of the business, I can't view this any other way at the moment. If the results are good, they, Teva. will absolutely not let this go - it will be a moot point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.