CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 781
    elvisj: "this guy rudder is just outright a liar...."

elvisj/others: I have come across "Rudder" on quite a few other stocks - ones where "Rudder" and I are both holding those stocks and participating from time to time in the respective HC-discussions in a positive way! For CERTAIN, my experience is that "Rudder" is an experienced investor and NOT in any form or shape what "elvisj" calls him!
    He/she is obviously smarter than me by NOT holding any shares in CYP. But even he/she acknowledges now that CYP has arrived at a VERY LOW valuation - which in my view is simply (mainly) DUE to the way below par CYP management skills (resp. the lack thereof).

As a smarter poster than myself did most likely correctly state a while ago: IF (some part at least) of CYP's management were to change, the CYP share-price would likely DOUBLE in an instant...
    I am not certain about doubling but I would for sure rather expect an increase in the sp than a decrease (in that - hypothetical - kind of scenario).

wasa

PS: Wonder IF any Christmas cards will be exchanged this year ?! Just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.