ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Maybe I am wrong but this isn't what CD is saying in interviews.

To me he is saying the potential elephant is in stage 4. Sure it would be nice if grades are great in phase three. But phase three is on the way to phase four.

Options don't matter that much IMO. If the results are good in phase 4. Even if they release some good grades for phase 3 the share price could double. Even if phase three isn't the main game, good grades will make phase 4 speculation even crazier. Making the ESRO a great gamble. Bought some today. Am aware they may be worthless but 30-50 times your money for a 50/50 (maybe not) bet is pretty good.

I did well out of TESLA. The talk was always negative from most posters-still is. Meanwhile the stock went up 40 fold in less than about a year.

ESR may fail, but ignore the morons. They probably are bored public servants. They get it right because it is rare for a start up to succeed,

But iMO this one seems to have a great chance. Maybe only 20% but it used to be less than 1%. Downside is limited while they do the drilling for the next 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.