MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Phase 3 Trial in COVID-19 ARDS Surpasses 50% Enrollment, page-232

1. 3,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    firstly, I’m sure all parties come to a contractual agreement on all things, including how overwhelming efficiency is treated before commencement. This agreement of how overwhelming efficiency is treated can take many forms. I would bet that MSB have the final say as the buck stops with the company, the owner of said product. If they choose to stop, and FDA don’t approve, that would or should rest on the shoulders of the company. Stranger things do happen however.

secondly, SI in all his comments at the time of the announcement, in my opinion laboured, in what I feel, “telegraphed” to the market that this would go the full distance.

lastly, January isn’t that far away. We want solid data for approval. Any Announcements involving Covid and stem cells will kick off a shit show of fake news. I think the FDA have backed themselves into a corner. If it turns out that the Covid treatment was a label extensions, originally approved without a RCT. That would be an uncomfortable truth for the FDA. Read that again.

anyway, it will happen. More time to accumulate cheap shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.