MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

April 24th Mesoblast reports 83% survival in...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

April 24th Mesoblast reports 83% survival in ventilator-dependent COVID-19 patients with moderate/severe acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) treated with two infusions of Mesoblast’s allogeneic cell therapy remestemcel-L within the first five days under emergency compassionate use at New York City’s Mt Sinai hospital during the period March-April 2020.

What ever happened to the 9 Covid-19 survivors who walked free and clear from Mt Sinai hospital? How are they faring now? After almost 6 months do they exhibit any of the so called long term legacy effects of Covid?

July 6th Mesoblast reports that an expanded access protocol (EAP) was initiated for the compassionate use of the allogeneic mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) product candidate remestemcel-L in the treatment of COVID-19 infected children with cardiovascular and other complications of multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS-C)?

From the MUSC Shawn Jenkins Children’s Hospital in Charleston, South Carolina there was the amazing First in Nation treatment and early recovery story (Aug 25th) of a 4 year old boy (J.K Griffin); How is he faring now? The story also mentions at least 7 other children having been similarly treated. Was their recovery similar and how are they faring now?

I DON’T KNOW; but I’m thinking even in the absence of a control there should be a good level of patient follow-up and data record available right now that wouldn’t hurt in providing a strong supporting indication as to the effectiveness of remestemel-L as a treatment; or not!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.