NEU 3.15% $21.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Phase 3 trial of trofinetide in Rett syndrome commences, page-48

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    And HT I’m sure you’re fully aware.... but don’t forget our biggest marketing asset. There’s no bigger and more powerful tool than a loving mother!

Hot off the Presses- The Horses are Outta the Gate!
    Posted on October 31, 2019by melelllan
    Well yesterday’s post WAS going to be the last one this month but then I got an email from Acadia- “Hot off the Presses” it said and then this announcement- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Initiates Phase 3 Pivotal Study of Trofinetide in Rett Syndrome, a Rare Neurodevelopmental Congenital CNS Disorder  The tears started around the word “initiates” and by the time I got to “Trofinetide” I was a blubbery mess, snot and all. Within minutes of posting it to Facebook, I got a call from another mom and there we were the two of us crying, swearing, cheering, making no sense and so much sense all at the same time. I count that as one of the precious memories I hope to carry all the way to my grave.

Following quickly on the heels of that was this announcement from Acadia- Trofinetide Phase-3 Clinical Study Update There’s a lot of pertinent information in there, so please take a look. The thing that jumped out at me are three sites- Phoenix, AZ; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL- have already started screening. Now, I KNOW some parents are getting responses along the lines of… we already have so many interested families… do not be discouraged, reach out to sites further down the line and also remember unfortunately not every child screened will pass the process, so we NEED more interested families than spots in order for them all to get filled.

And lest we forget where it all began- Neuren released its own announcement . So, in case you all couldn’t guess, this is BIG, BIG NEWS.

I know that as we each have read these announcements the possibilities that come to us are all different. In a moment the “never gonna’s” have become “maybe will’s”, “could it really be possible’s” and while I am totally on the side of Trofinetide making a difference, I can’t possibly guess if all girls will be affected eventually in the same way, but I believe with all my heart and soul that at the very least some of your “never gonna’s” are going to go away. I believe you will hear the lilt of your child’s voice in some way that everyone will hear and understand. I believe hands will do things that may be very small or huge and it will seem like a miracle.

There are still things we need to know- is there a cap on improvement, meaning eventually is there a place where our children can’t improve anymore when we see there is still room. Are there side effects with long term use. Each and every family that partakes are heroes to all of us; even those who don’t end up qualifying, you tried and that’s everything in a world where trying can be so hard and defeating, it’s so very brave to take that chance.

The race has begun, the horses are out of the gate; I’m betting on ours, the one with the purple-headed jockey; I’m betting on us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.27
Change
0.650(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.718B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $7.760M 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1378 $21.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.29 218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.