IXR 8.33% 1.3¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Phase 4 Drilling at Makuutu Produces Excellent Results, page-26

1. 5,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3137
    Agree in parts, but the Congo Republic where Sundance is can't be considered the same as other parts of Africa, yes corruption and China certainly are the biggest concern in Africa, however Uganda is one of the better area's as far as this goes. I feel Tim has a great working relationship and that's all we can believe today unlike the republic of the Congo.

RE: Sundance they sat on some of those area's for years not doing anything and the govt had enough with China pressing, so didn't renew their leases, in the courts now, case of use it or lose it as China is like a vulture and circling. So Sundance could have avoided this action, so have themselves to blame imo as I spoke to a director of another African coy recently regarding them who has 25 yrs experience in Africa. More to the story than what Sundance will release imo....

Like SF2TH I don't watch IXR much these days as have millions all free carry, believe in the story, management and understand what's going on and happy with the timelines, faster the better imo. SP is appreciating nicely as it should. SP will in coming months be back up to 5.5c+ with a stagnated approach, ride higher day before RNS then profit taking then rise again as our assays come in, this cyclic pattern will continue until BFS.

I do expect big news coming under the new defence alliance and Europe leading the way in the EV revolution. Companies ready to mine/production will be the biggest winners, those in REE, LITH, CU, CO, NI all still fluffing about doing exploration and small drill programs will be left behind imo or bought out.

IXR just needs to continue fast tracking this to production with a doubling of resource over 500Mt imo with 20 yr mine life and we will all be in serious profits, SP over 15c is my forecast. So its back to life and other interests, pop back in another month or so. GLTA the believers, IXR is a fantastic story which is only really just starting globally, just imagine if they listed on the OTC 10c+ overnight, that's a real potential I would love to see. Great to see those pesty professional full of sheet down rampers have died away, lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $62.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $7.924K 660.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 13639151 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 6829879 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1478232
Last updated 15.46pm 07/06/2024 ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.