GIB 0.00% 3.1¢ gibb river diamonds limited

Hi trevorm28. From the way I see it. If you were to draw a line...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hi trevorm28. From the way I see it. If you were to draw a line to the North directly through the middle of the Carlsen lode from the known N/W reef systems. You will have the new direction of the system. I’m assuming the re mapping will be to move the next drilling program 90 degrees to the system. This stuff is also quite soft compared to the Quartz reef. Easy digging.
    Looking at it this way. I don’t think this one will run towards me. Maybe they are massive feeders all running down heading into my block. One big 14km super system down deeper I’d love to see. All those strikes over so many km. Something bigger has fed this whole system from below.
    There is an area on my block that I believe this may be happening as well. Jim could be quite right about finding more of this type of mineralisation at Edjudina.
    No I haven’t put anything through yet. The plan was to do a test run today. Although we had a hold up with the 5tph hammer mills. They were so much more aggressive than I expected. To be honest with the amount of steel on them. I didn’t expect them to instantly start walking around when testing. So they had to be anchored. I had one on concrete already which was drilled and bolted. The other on bitumen had to be reset on concrete footings. Which should be cured enough today to crank them down. Also had a drama with the 2 hammer electrical soft starters. They will be changed to Star/Delta systems today. Which is what I originally asked for. So no charge at my end. Just more time. My sparky has us booked in Tuesday to complete the wiring to the starters. Today I pick up the proper steel feeder for ball mill to the concentrator. Also tracking and levelling up the conveyors now that the hammer mills won’t be moving. If all goes well we will be testing next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.557M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $4.136K 136.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 76766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ 10000
Last updated 13.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
GIB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.