CCZ 16.7% 0.5¢ castillo copper limited

Sieger, The activities are all over the shop. are we seeking...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Sieger,

The activities are all over the shop. are we seeking approvals? and if so when are they coming?, in the mean time have we selected a drilling contractor and are ready to hit the drill button as soon as the approvals are given? You have know idea, and neither do I.

This is what Tim Slate said to me on email back in early April 2018:
    "By way of update, it is no longer raining at Cangai, and we are in the process of securing regulatory approval for Phase II. At this stage, the timeline is not set as we are waiting to receive clearance from the NSW government.

The next steps
    of the process are similar to Phase I, being:
    • Receive regulatory approval for drill program; • Commence earthworks for site set up; • Sign drilling contract; • Commence drilling.

Regarding the results of the
    last round of drilling, we are hoping to have them in the next few weeks, but as these are being performed by an independent third party, we do not have a definite date for their receipt.

Regarding
    Broken Hill, we are currently getting the appropriate agreements and paperwork in place before we can commence."

So now you can see that although we get an announcement thrown at us every now and again to stop the share price from diving below 3cents, we have no idea as to the timing of the activities involved . By Quarter would do - we don't need an accurate date. But this wishy washy "Don't hold me to any dates" is starting to have a real impact on the share price. I bought in at 5cents - so I am already down. But I firmly believe in this stock - I am just starting to see some red flags concerning the fact that someone has severly underestimated the timing of government approvals required to get the stockpile in cangai to deliver some real cash back into the company so that we can continue with the extensive Broken Hill exploration program that is required.
    I am pro CCZ - But I am also a shareholder seeking clarity as to timing. Simple.
    Last edited by Eureka x: 18/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.497M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $7.687K 1.734M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5450000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3332626 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.