RCE 2.06% 49.5¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Phase I Clinical Trial R327 Advances to High Dose Cohort, page-10

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278

I do agree that RCE’s share price should be or could be a little higher than it is at the moment, but I also believe we need to keep this in perspective, even with all the de-risking that’s been talked about and has somewhat taken place, RCE is still a highly speculative stock and will be until all those so important positive results come through in time to come. Until then we may need to be satisfied where the price of the stock is sitting at present. And we’re all well aware of what one very negative result will do to the price of the stock.

Bio stocks have been hammered in the past 12 months (another reason why Recce is sitting around the 90 cents mark). Having invested in a two other Bio stocks that have immense potential and so much in the pipeline and achieved so much in the past 12 months and yet they are less than half the price they were 12 months ago …..go figure!

RCE is no orphan when it comes to it’s stock price being totally out of Whack.

When it comes to the stock market…….be positive but also a realist! I try very hard to be both!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.010(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $114.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 51.0¢ 48.5¢ $1.909K 3.908K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15775 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 66869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.