NTI 2.99% 6.9¢ neurotech international limited

general take on all the prior comments and result today..1....

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    general take on all the prior comments and result today..

1. NTI164 is VERY VERY safe

2. NTI164 is working, while not a blind study, both parent surveys and clinician observations support efficacy.

3. 2 trials in seperate indications supporting efficacy, and similar levels of improvement in symptoms in both. Looks promising for Rett Syndrome P1/2 (due Q1 CY2024), and all other neuro inflammatory indications...
    3. Merchant as a big investor is good news... And taking more stock (through the Corp Advisory agreement is welcomed IMHO) and if T1 of the options are exercised will provide a further quarter of cash (based on the June Q spend) - the sooner the better they exercise IMHO... Would have preferred this deal done back when the SP was 4c, and at a 50c premium and not 2 weeks before the PANDAS results, but that's being picky.

4. Next Investors - each to their own. My general view is don't buy on their initiation coverage as you can more often than not puck up stock cheaper in a week... and we will see the jump in price off initiation become smaller as their followers catch on. The exception being if a very near term catalyst is coming (note SLM continued to run as it was topical space, and near term drilling catalyst and some good mgmt names etc... a bit of a perfect storm to keep running initially). NTI got as high as 8.8c on initiation day, and despite upcoming catalyst didn't hold that price, cannabis sector remains unloved unlike lithium for SLM.. I was offline that day otherwise would have traded out on that and back in later once the hype dropped (that's what I am telling myself I would have done) Re the comment about someone making $$ on their initiation, sure anyone lucky enough to be holding stock. These guys have had the ASX all over them in recent times and I am sure they will have process in place to minimise this risk. They also have a very tight, and I would argue excessive protocols around their ability to trade the stock they receive as compensation for their coverage. I do at least like they fact they have skin in the game, and while they may spruke, given their trading restrictions they do best if the stock performs.... Skin in the Game puts us all on the same page - well at least reading from the same book...

5. Cash still the issue and CR is on the table IMHO (and I still believe pre Christmas).. However, I would have no doubt that based on DXB licencing success this week (note Next Investor and Merchant are investors there too), that there will be plenty of advice back to NTI to come up with some non-dilutive funding... Ultimately, the big catalyst is the P2/3 in ASD due H1 next yr... But, as per DXB, can licence pre completing the P3 trial... I think the key element they need to tick of is patents, as I have mentioned before...

6. No patent, no licence, dilutive funding if no licencing, this delays any potential rerate until the ASD result next year IMHO. Get patent sorted then I can see the licencing talks hotting up... A deal before christmas? again depends on Patent and how progressed any licencing talks are already..

7. For me the biggest risk is actually that we get taken over at cents in the $$ of the true long term value... Now this will take time, but say 25c when we could have seen $2.50. turns a nice return (5x) into a life changer (50x)....

Still like this story, and I have been particularly quiet of late as my views are often shot down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.002(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $70.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 7.1¢ 6.7¢ $14.54K 209.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56841 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 32211 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.