NTI 1.35% 7.5¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: Phase I/II PANDAS/PANS Clinical Trial Meets Primary Endpoint, page-23

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Nobody minds your commentary, your post above is well rounded IMO, every spec stares down the barrel of a CR, dilution is always on the horizon, I think what gets annoying is being constantly reminded of it, as if its going to stop progression or the likes. Raising capital means more movement at the station. Huge progress being made by this company, 3 separate trials all being run in conjunction with one another. With a proposed 4th being cerebral palsy phase I/II clinical trial to kick of this 2H

Due to be completed by end of this year are-

Rett Syndrome I/II clinical trial
    ASD Phase II/III clinical trial

Id expect results early next year for both

Capital injection potential from

Merchant capital converting their options
    Continued success in ASD II/III or Rett Syndrome will see all the other options which were part of the last raise at 10 cents will also be in the money.

I wouldn't rule out a strategic partner or cornerstone investor coming on board if we see continued success either.

In regards to us being bought out cheap, I don't think this will eventuate as I believe the register may be tighter then some may think, with the current choppy SP, we may have holders with small allotments unloading as macro market concerns scare them off, or we have a few holders who don't have what it takes to go the journey. What ever it is they're getting soaked by what I can believe to be believers. Myself included have added a few, I know of others adding also, I can assure you they aren't thinking ST and I can assure you they aren't thinking of letting go of them cheaply.

Long term sticky investors, Merchant and the likes have bought all along the way as high as 10 cents, its all there to see publicly, they haven't sold a share as we would have seen a substantial or the likes, this tells me they see value all the way up to 10 cents, forward looking they obviously also see many multiples in returns otherwise why invest heavily in the first place.........

Potential catalysts there are many IMO, but some Stand outs for me,

From today if we are issued orphan drug status, I think capital won't be an issue moving forward, all of these trials alone could be company makers, plenty of room for continued success. With no real treatments being on offer, development to market could be fast-racked.

I think the ASD II/III clinical trial will be very telling as will indicate other treatments successes also whilst offering a treatment option to kids with ASD, don't rule out the whole ASD market either.

All this in a terrible market, its tough seeing it bounce around if you're here ST, but for those whom are LT its just another blip on the radar. This company and its NTI164 strain has huge potential, proven through both clinical trials. Those with the patience and belief will be rewarded if the above plays out, if not like in another post ill feel sorry for all the hope lost for such long term sufferers.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.001(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $76.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.4¢ $31.19K 417.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12067 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 216523 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.