NTI 1.19% 8.3¢ neurotech international limited

Yes, agree.Buy/sell depth isn't great at the moment.I can't...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Yes, agree.

Buy/sell depth isn't great at the moment.

I can't understand why people who have put money in around these prices are wanting out. The trials have been very successful so far, the only thing better that could have come out is they say patients 100% cured....which was never going to happen, but what has happened is highly positive and what we all would have been hoping for!

I get that many people are just wanting to get out of the markets at the moment, so that is part of it. But if you look back in history from the 29 crash, blue chip stocks took 20 years to hit new all time highs. It was good projects, with good management that recovered faster. For me, with how big the potential is for this stock when it comes to having an effective autism treatment, plus for Rhett's and PANDAS/PANS, this is a stock to be buying into. If markets collapse, then yes, all stocks will be hit....but people don't stop getting sick and needing treatment. Still plenty of work to be done here, so it's not all one way...but I can't ask for much more in the way this company has been progressing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.