RCE 0.00% 46.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Thanks for your kind response @zecs. Sorry if I appear to be...

1. 2,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2561
    Thanks for your kind response @zecs. Sorry if I appear to be queering your preferred strutting pitch by taking an interest in a stock that I also own.

I would have thought using e.coli as an indicator organism for UTI would have been entirely appropriate. What would you have preferred? A cocktail of combined nasties or individual tests for each bug? Dealing to e.coli in UTI would be quite significant I would have thought.

I take it you disagree with and reject the logic of the trial methodology and dismiss its findings as meaningless. I'm not a clinical microbiologist so forgive my asking, but how would the little buggsies know to run and hide in the walls of the bladder at the first taste of R327? If it did nothing to them why would they hide? And what would happen to the ones that didn't hide?

So, given the way the test was done, how did it actually do at killing said e.coli compared with other antibiotics? You are quite sure it did not work adequately I take it?

So, now that the trial has established an effective manner of dosing and an effective dose size one could guess that a phase 2 trial in vivo would be justified?

Of course, when one senses that a product is likely to be successful in its function as a new antibiotic I guess one would also be in a hurry to see that good ol' pixie juice (that doesn't work) get every possible trial done ASAP. I assume that is why you continue to hold rather than sell and run? I assume that once all those trials that you would like to see done have proved conclusively that the pixie juice does not work, that you will then consider selling your holdings in it? Smart move! Again forgive my asking but why do you continue to hold shares in a stock whose product you claim to be useless and whose officers you believe are questionable in their motivations. Pot. Kettle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $19.60K 42.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41004 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 38272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.