RCE 2.06% 49.5¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

So you say in each case. The sepsis trials beginning in 2021...

1. 2,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2627
    So you say in each case. The sepsis trials beginning in 2021 were described up front along with their timelines, and appear to have kept reasonably close to them.
    Your responses are all simply self weighted opinions, i.e. "In my opinion blah blah blah."
    Why should I accept the cynical opinions of someone who says he holds lots of shares, enough in fact for anyone to treat and handle seriously, but trashes the stock, its product, and its management relentlessly at every opportunity with an undue level of attention and bile?
    Why would anyone do this?
    Could it be because it is in their financial interests to do so?

We are all entitled to our own opinions. But we can all also expect to have our opinions, and our motives for holding them, questioned on an 'opinion forum' like HC. You are happy to comment disparagingly on my other holdings and postings, and to attribute your own suppositions about me in the process.

So why should I not take an alternative opinion, such as that you are 'holding' because you know full well the product will prove to be pretty valuable when it is approved and launched? Such that you determinedly spend many hours a week trashing the stock in the hope readers of HC will sell in response to your expressed "opinions" so that you can hoover them up cheap while there is time? I think that is at least as likely to be true as your self disclosure.

Where do I get such an idea from? I've seen a lot of posters on HC with this identical style of operating. There is a sameness to the patterns. After a while they disappear and another catchy 'street cred' name appears with the same patterns. My guess is that you invest other people's money for a living and are paid to do so. And I suspect that part of that job description is to exert a negative influence over other holders opinions for the stocks you are buying. In my opinion that makes sense of the disparate facets of behaviour. Of course I could be completely wrong. But I am as entitled to my opinion, as you are to yours. Touché.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.010(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $114.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 51.0¢ 48.5¢ $1.909K 3.908K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15775 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 66869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.