RCE 0.00% 46.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

Ann: Phase I/II UTI/Urosepsis Rapid Infusion Trial Complete, page-65

1. 2,549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2561
    So you really think that the average 'pop' would not like to see his brilliant idea picked up by his own family and taken forward by him to his benefit. Isn't that at the very self interested heart of the free enterprise tradition that most of the critics on here would feel entirely committed to espouse? I confess I am unaware of the specific criticisms levelled here so I may change my mind, but I came in when that had all been done. But the story I read of R327 is a pretty good one, and the delays and slow time to take it to market don't seem so terrible to me at this point. I have simply hopped on the bus as a passenger who bought my ticket and sits back while others take the company forwards. I simply reconcile myself to having to put up with the situation as I find it. And that includes the CEO and board and medical establishments and all their slowness. Would I prefer the drug to go directly to market based on some shareholder's stated confidence that it's good and fit for purpose and totally safe? Well naturally, I want ASAP. But I am also a realist. It has to jump through every hoop on the way to that. It might turn out to be pixie juice after all, and not worth me holding onto my shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $19.60K 42.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41004 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 38272 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.