ACW 0.00% 2.5¢ actinogen medical limited

"Xanamem blocks the activity of 11β-HSD1, an enzyme that...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    "Xanamem blocks the activity of 11β-HSD1, an enzyme that converts inactive cortisone into its active form cortisol. Blocking the activity of the enzyme reduces the amount of cortisol, and as Xanamem penetrates the blood-brain barrier, it achieves reduction in cortisol directly within the brain. The enzyme is present in high concentrations in the hippocampus and the frontal cortex, which are the regions of the brain associated with recent memory and behaviour, and most affected by Alzheimer’s disease."

I am going to try to outline the possible market pathways for Xanamem:

By having the most advanced, most targeted, most IP/patent protected and most studied form of brain cortisol inhibition in the world, there are many potential ways Actinogen can unlock its value to patients and investors:

1. We alone have it - lets find out what it can do across the spectrum of possible impacts - cognitive, autoimmune, physiological, psychological etc.
    2. Lets find out what it can do in combination with another drug or multiple drugs
    3. Use all the Xanamem research available - case studies, biometrics, scans, self-reports, standard measures to discover benefits and effects beyond formal endpoints
    4. Consider long term prophylaxis applications since many diseases and conditions such as alzheimers appear to develop over many years
    5. Consider treatment applications at higher doses across longer periods of time
    6. Focus not only on cognition, but neurology, psychology, trauma, depression, stress, PTSD mitigation

Potential pharma partners will be considering whether Xanamem can become a risk effective jump start (safe, cortisol reducing) way for them to make progress on their targeted conditions and markets, or take a chance on applying their considerable scale and reach to further study and develop Xanamem. Academic and corporate researchers should be encouraged to conduct their own diverse studies.

I like the track the company is on but my theory is that with the massive association between cortisol and damaging conditions, Xanamem is going to have a significant benefit somewhere and quite likely in multiple applications. I look forward to learning about the full Phase II correlations and further proof of safety at higher doses and longer periods of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $22.41K 903.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 6251438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 9666438 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.