RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

point 3 is a massive reach (seeing as those with a negative...

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    point 3 is a massive reach (seeing as those with a negative sentiment are harsh on the company for 'fluff' announcements I'm calling this point out specifically).

There is NO guarantee that a vaccine will be available at all, let alone soon. It is VERY early in the virus phase. We don't have a vaccine for the common cold, or HIV - because they can't get one that works. Maybe they can, maybe they can't for COVID - but we all have to wait and see.

Secondary to that, in my hoping that they can create a viable vaccine, production of required quantities will be almost impossible. Depending on what they use (plants, eggs etc) there will be shortages in the supply chain - and the expected demand will be something like 7 billion instances. I think (and in reality it will be in 2nd and 3rd world countries) demand for a viable treatment will still be around for years.

Point 1 is absolutely valid though - just a trial at this stage and remains to be seen what, if anything, results from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.03am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.