RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

It seems they elected to conduct trials in Israel as there is...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    It seems they elected to conduct trials in Israel as there is less "red tape" to move forward with trials as indicated in the announcement it has a special type of approval. Hence why the trial is jumping straight into Phase II rather than wasting all those initial months in phase I. I'm assuming the EU must have many more processes, checks and balances. And clearly time is of the essence to find something with efficacy against Covid-19. Sounds like the path of least resistance here...

I dont see why being a "natural food supplement" has any deterrence to its efficacy against Covid-19? Other coronaviruses (including the common cold) can be treated with certain foods and natural vitamins that come from foods and plants? You can eat oranges to treat the onset of a Cold which is a coronavirus is it not?

I know the above may sound like a stretch but if feels as thought the downramping here is searching way harder than the objective truth of this just being like any other clinical trial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $2.567K 8.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47481 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8026 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.