SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

Still early days with this one, but a couple of metres at 10g+...

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Still early days with this one, but a couple of metres at 10g+ is easily underground ore if we have enough of it. It really looks possible that SPX will get a fair bit of material above this mark to get into a good little underground mine maybe a bigger one, especially as it is so close to the old pit. How big it is remains to be seen, that is why we are still drilling it! Pretty simple to portal off the bottom of the pit and tunnel over to Penny North, doesn't get much easier than that. Still obvious questions to answer over the geotech & metallurgy but presumably will happen in due course. It is possible to develop a modest mechanised show, around 300ktpa (depends on number of mining areas but close enough) at 2.5-3m wide drives then stope at maybe 1.5m so do the maths on that. Bigger productivities mean wider openings. A metre at 180g/t diluted to 1.5 metre stope is still very high grade. A Penny North mine might be 50koz per year maybe more if it is higher than 10g? Or bigger in size? The company is doing the right thing and I am sure thre are some larger cos paying close attention.
    Real keen to see what a maiden resource looks like at Penny North. That will drive the mining strategy.
    I think us shareholders should be VERY!!! happy to see a scoping study with an underground mine 10g/t+.
    Time will tell and this stuff takes time. Right now it is drilling time so people need to chill a bit.

Hardrock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.