NTI 9.84% 6.7¢ neurotech international limited

hope the screen shot was enough evidence for you.For the record,...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    hope the screen shot was enough evidence for you.

For the record, I'm not on a witch hunt and I don't post bs on here. I'm not a cheerleader nor a downramper.

I was pretty annoyed at the response from Duthy. I had been very patient in my first emails to him asking for clarification re the results and raise coinciding. It annoys me when companies do a webinar and finish with the usual 'please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions' as Duthy did and then you are ignored for two or three weeks after a couple of polite emails.

NTI/ Duthy is doing a good job with the trials. My concern is, the management of NTI as a ASX listed company and how the share holder register is controlled. I believe with those positive results a raise at a higher price was possible and could have been done from the existing shareholder base. I would not doubt that those new and sophisticated investors that were placed at 10c will have no hesitation to dump stock at the first sign of momentum to sell into.

Duthy talks a lot about his admiration for NEU. NEU has roughly 177m shares on issue....NTI now has over 1B. Every cap raise is critical from here in. There shareholder register is not tight at all with this stock and the sell orders have for quite a while outnumbered the buyers......that was slowly starting to even up and even turn positive before the board decided to value the company at 10c to people other than it's own current investors.

I hope Duthy has every success with NTI, I hope he makes me look like a whinging fool and proves me very wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.006(9.84%)
Mkt cap ! $68.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.1¢ $140.1K 2.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 57449 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.