AS2 5.13% 4.1¢ askari metals limited

I asked the company a couple questions about the uses of the...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    I asked the company a couple questions about the uses of the diamond rig and also what kind of depths or style of drilling they are pursuing with the RC rig.

In summary, it seems like they don't want to drill too deep unnecessarily. Their goal is to find a number of pegmatites that they can exploit at shallow depths, even if they extend deep below surface. Rather than focus on single deep pegmatites like next door. The two drills will work in tandem to complement each other's strengths and weaknesses.

The RC rig is planned, for each hole, to reach a set depth interval based on the properties of the target pegmatite. If mineralisation is intersected, the hole will continue until that mineralisation or pegmatite ends.

The diamond drill rig will be used to twin drill highlight RC intercepts for what I'm assuming are the purposes of quality control, metallurgical testing, understanding the mineral zonation/magmatic bedding, as well as increasing JORC resource confidence. I'm sure it's very helpful to be able to see exactly what an orebody looks like from the inside out, for future target planning.

The DD rig will be used for just infill drilling until the "resource drill-out", of which it will be the main component. This is contrary to my initial thoughts that the diamond rig might be used to explore new ore bodies at great depths.

Also, there must be quite a grey area on what visuals/pegmatite intercepts are market sensitive and would need to be reported due to continuous disclosure regulation. The fact they have a lot of confidence from the field, but have not shared anything with the market apart from "intersecting significant pegmatites" and "visual lithium mineralisation" in drilling, is interesting to me.

Nonetheless I believe there is a massive resource to be uncovered at Uis, and if anyone is capable of doing it effectively, it's this management team.

Cheers x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.