AS2 0.00% 2.1¢ askari metals limited

Ann: Phase II RC Drilling Underway at EPL 7345, page-82

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    I have been looking at aerial/satellite imaging of many of the outcrops on our Namibia tenements. There seriously seems to be a substantial amount of pegmatite here - endless outcrops. So far from what I've found, outcrops seem to be quite indicative the underground ore body, presumably due to the extension at depth of shearing in the surrounding rocks.

We also seem to be in the sweet spot of the Cape Cross-Uis pegmatite belt, where the pressures were just right for stable spod crystallisation. Just northeast and further southwest of our tenements, it seems to be just petalite and some lepidolite.

Possibility of well over 100mt of shallow (albeit steeply-dipping), spodumene mineralised pegmatite, if the complete potential of the project is realised, IMO. Of course, who knows how long this may take.
    Will put together some research this week unless we receive assays from Phase 1 first.

I'm never the type to ramp a stock, but wow. Some serious confidence from management too, shown by their actions so far.
    Last edited by westy9: 14/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.059M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $968 46.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42397 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1217866 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.18pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.