IMM 0.00% 40.0¢ immutep limited

Ann: Phase II TACTI-002 trial recruitment successfully completed, page-10

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    Hi All,

Just a post to say you may not hear from me much more on the IMM forum as unfortunately I feel discussions of topics tend to go around circles, often dictated by those focussing on SP. There is the all usual repetitive posts every time the SP goes down and up.

I am very convinced the serious investors who understand the stock and the sector and holding the backbone. Engaging in cyclic discussions seems to be a waste of energy with a few, who at the end of the day, come and go, maybe literally at the end of the day!

Added to that, posters don't tend to read previous posts for topics often recently discussed, but what makes it daunting is that they express opinions that have already been discussed.

Further, a lot of posters don't seem to respect the threads. They just jump on the top thread and post around any old topic. This is again more so the case with those discussing SP, often purely SP and nothing more to it to make relevance to the thread. This makes it difficult to review/search previous posts. I guess that contributes to newcommers not being bothered reading previous posts (even recent) before they start posting or asking a question about something that has (recently) been discussed.

Before I am yet again being accused of telling people what to do, it is for the very fact that i would like leave this forum to just do what they do, that i take a break from it.

In saying all that, there are a good few very good posters and their posts reflect the maturity and experience behind them and they bring a wealth of knowledge with them; technical, trading or general. I Would like to thank them all. To the few who are relatively new to all this with only a small few years of experience, I hope in time they grow to understand trade and value in discussion and realise that being a keyboard warrier only feeds ego superficially, and inhibits growth and acquiring knowledge, understanding and experience, which are at the end of the day, the factors that help success in trading.

Finally, I am holding and holding IMM strongly TO THE VERY END. I will be the last one TO HAVE TO SELL, e.g., in the case of compulsory takeover, if that happens. I won't repeat my views on that.

Happy to respond to a post if I am tagged with a specific question which I can either answer or research around and then get back to you. Otherwise, all the best to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $581.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.0¢ 39.5¢ $1.515M 3.783M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 115519 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 37481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.