IMM 1.75% 28.0¢ immutep limited

I’m not too worried about the share price, it will come back....

1. 1,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    I’m not too worried about the share price, it will come back. I’m loaded to the gunnels here and you have to ignore the ups and downs and focus a few years out for the big gains. It’s a good opportunity now for new investors or people looking to add, imo.
    I’m more concerned that marketing and PR does not appear to be a high priority for the company. I work in a creative industry where you judge the quality of people’s work by looking at the fine details and how well they are executed. Only someone who knows what they are looking at can pick it but a customer can tell from the overall impression which is better even if they are not sure why. A great piece of work is one where all the details have been carefully attended to.
    Now, I’m not a marketing person but if you go to the Immutep website now, on the first page the first two words you read under..Latest, What’s New, are.. AIPACdisappoints. ( which isn’t even true!)
    Now from a marketing perspective that’s more than an overlooked detail, that’s total ignorance. Now these details are often symptoms of an underlying more serious problem. It’s not the first time I’ve noticed glaring communication failures.
    A well functioning PR and marketing person would be all over this. The company needs to value it more, it’s important!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.