PAA 2.50% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Phase IIb Canine Trial Identifies Therapeutic Window for MPL, page-65

1. 2,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1567

HiAll,
    Who'sin for a bit of Saturday morning speculation ?

• We know 2 companies have already expressed an interest in the Canine Cancer application of MPL. 1 German and 1 in the US. 2 big Pharma companies in Germany are, Bayer and Boehringer Ingelheim. Bayer sold off their Vet arm to Elanco so that leaves Boehringer Ingelheim. Lets go with them as they are still big in Vet medicine.

• Dr Kim Agnew

Elanco Associate Director Australia and New Zealand Research and Development to July 2015. So he may of been aware of MPL for some time and involved the Elanco's original decision to support PAA.

More recently he was.
      Boehringer Ingelheim Research and Development Team Leader January 2017 - November 2020. When did RA first approach him to drive the Commercialization of MPL in Canines ?? Was he the person or one of them who was keen to get involved at Elanco and was surprised they didn't take up the offer ?

At first I thought that RA's comment about a single company taking the licenses was only for Human applications but after re-watching the video for the 3rd time. [Yep I know that's sad but I'm retired and its been raining] I am not so sure, he seamlessly and confidently went from talking about canines to making that statement.

So is it possible our German friends will come on board with the canines and are they keen to follow up with the human applications as well ? It would seem to make good business sense I think.

Bucky. Yes it is all speculation and just a bit of fun, so please join in and give your view it is always welcome.

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.