PER 1.41% 7.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Phase IIb study of ATL1102 in DMD completes recruitment, page-170

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    From PPMD:
    1. We want to acknowledge and thank the brave patients and families who participate in clinical trials, despite the absence of guaranteed benefit.

2. PPMD will continue to work closely with researchers, industry partners, and the entire Duchenne community to ensure that every effort is made to bring safe and effective treatments to those who need them.

It reminds me the following statements made by both Dr.Charmanine Gittleson & Professor Voit:

1. “This is a major milestone for Antisense Therapeutics and the DMD community”, said Dr Charmaine Gittleson, Antisense Board Chair. “I am excited that ATL1102 has again entered a clinical trial and we genuinely hope the study participants and future patients with DMD will benefit from this treatment.

2. Professor Voit noted “I am very pleased that the ATL1102 Phase IIb clinical trial has commenced patient enrolment. There is high need for new therapeutic approaches for the treatment of DMD and this trial is an important step towards finding effective treatment options for DMD patients and providing hope for their families.

Hopefully by the end of this year, Professor Voit will send us Christmas presents...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.