PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Phase IIb study of ATL1102 in DMD completes recruitment, page-37

1. 844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 763
    Hi Itsa,
    yes, travels are great thanks.

There have always been 2 major events for me since the 2a trial was completed.
    Toxicology study and 2b trial.

I have always had the strong belief the tox study would easily favour us, as the FDA hold was really inspired by a different sort of drug than ours.
    Completing the study with no concern so far is excellent, and the final outcome will likely be constant with the majority outcome, success, and no safety issues of concern.
    This opens up the multiverse for atl-1102.
    I have always thought the science that came out of the MS trial was impressive and very useful to the advancement of dealing with MS.
    The FDA handbrake was misdirected, for whatever reason, in my opinion.
    But now some years later, MS is just one pathway available to explore more deeply and more intently.
    There are ever-increasing branches where atl-1102's anti-inflammatory aspects can benefit a great many medical illnesses and diseases.
    So the tox study was quite important to unfettered investigation, for anything and everything.
    That said, the technicality of it being concluded is still ongoing, so yehas for now, super YEHAS!!!! once the study is fully finalised.

The 2b study won't be done done till next year, but data out in December should be adequate to form or infer conclusions, both retail and institutional and also big pharma.
    This and tox have primarily been futuristic goals, everything else has really been noise.
    Most of the chatter here has really been a mix of static and ego, all pretty irrelevant in comparison to these 2 events.
    Success in these 2 events supersedes all discussion really, that is what we all had in common yet people filled their time with a lot of squabble and waffle.
    James's video was very good, but to be honest i like most of the videos released in the past also, because they are informative recaps generally of the company we all own, so yes II like most of them.
    This current one is very good, but James is good at one thing in particular and that is orating to a selected audience.
    He is good at being a retail salesman.
    He highlights words and emphasizes body language and is a likable and well-spoken man.
    I can guarantee you if he sold beds or cars or solar energy he would be a very successful salesman.
    But take into account this video is for retail, not for institutions and big pharma, this is for us, the Hotcopper crowd, mums and dads investors.
    There is nothing new or astounding in the video that we shouldn't already know, it was just well-orated and done with well-received enthusiasm.
    This is not a put-down in any way of James and I'm not suggesting he doesn't have many more attributes in other areas.
    Just that whether this was Garner or Diamond or some other CEO the content, the ingredients are the same, the knowledge is known, its just packaged very well with James rather than say someone like Mark.
    But an intelligent person will get the same knowledge regardless of who spruiks it.
    It sounds great when he says, 'Yes if the right deal by the right company was offered to us at the moment, we would take it', but in reality, if those factors happened at any time in the past or any time in the future, let alone right now, we would take them.
    There's a bit of sales speak enthusiasm there, but that is not a bad thing, it's just a good thing to be able to perceive it.
    The question everyone should have when listening to a person perceived as a salesman is whether the enthusiasm applied is genuine.
    Well in this situation I think it seems quite valid because there is no mystery here, we know the backstory, we know what is going on, we are across all currently available data, and we know the team.
    So yes, I thought the video was very good

Retail money, in general, is fatigued in PER, the change that people want, the big change is going to come from big capital, not retail, in my opinion.
    We have the eye of big capital.

Just while I'm here I have seen all the squabbling regarding gaps.
    I have been aware of gaps most of my trading life and respect that on a technical level gaps will often be closed.
    The cause of closures, their statistical consistency, their value, and their use in trading can be open to debate, and in mature circles, this debate is called a discussion.
    People have differing thoughts, it's unfortunate that many can't appreciate it.
    To form knowledgeable conclusions should be the goal, not to be the winner, or to appear superior.

I dont worry about gaps too much myself, I would prefer to focus on investing to the correct side of the trend because gaps often close in trend.
    Also, a Biotech R&D with no income, much like an exploratory mining company with no income, will tend to have stimulation events where the share price will rise, volumes come, and then the prices falls back and volumes decline.
    It is the nature of the beast.
    An announcement with appeal comes out and there's a spike or increase, retail punters drift off and the price goes down.
    This can go on for many years if they don't eventually go bust.
    Under these circumstances, most gaps up and down have a good chance of closing, not necessarily because a gap exists, but because of the ebb and flow of price movement in discovery companies without revenue.
    Peaks and troughs.
    If you start at 1 then peak to 10 then drop back to 1, every gap will close.
    Timeframes can vary, but it's not complicated to understand.

Anyway, for or against the discussion should be civilized, and maybe not go on in circles.
    I'm not sure it's obvious, lol, but people who tend to argue or disagree about a point, a person or a topic seem to be the ones that prolong the very thing they argue about.
    Hmm, psychology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.