NTI 0.00% 7.4¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: Phase One and Two Clinical Program Update, page-2

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Nice update!

"Neurotech is on-track to initiate its phase I/II clinical program through Monash Children’s Hospital toward
    the end of this current quarter."

"When compared in pre-clinical studies to Aricept and CBD alone, the Dolce/NTI strains demonstrated 30%
    and 80% more potency respectively. Aricept is the leading therapy in the early treatment of Alzheimer’s
    Disease and currently has annual sales of over $1 billion USD.
    These studies demonstrated that the DOLCE/NTI full spectrum strains:
     Reduced inflammation within the brain cells;
     Were able to improve mitochondrial viability in the presence of an external toxic insult (glutamate);
     Increased cell health and viability in the presence of an external insult;
     Were more potent than CBD isolate alone in all tests – between 30% and 80%;
     Increased the number of mitochondrial cells without any toxic insult;
     Do not have any negative effects on cell health and maintain cell viability;
     Demonstrate neuroprotective activity in the presence of insult.
    Commenting on the commencement of the forthcoming clinical study, Brian Leedman, Chairman of
    Neurotech International said, “It is exciting to be able to conduct these first-in-human studies at
    Monash Children’s Hospital to assess the safety and efficacy of our cannabis strains in children with
    autism. Positive results will pave the way for larger studies to address the unmet need for effective
    treatments in broader neurological conditions”.

Just wow ladies and gents! Still very early days but very promising - at this stage the NTI strains are more effective than the Gold Standard. If the study is successful then I feel that this is likely to be bought out by the market leader or they will form some sort of partnership agreement...

The potential here is absolutely crazy think I might need to dip into my pocket some more...

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $94.43K 1.290M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96441 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 100106 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.