MCT 20.0% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

Good morning fellow MCT holders, I sent Jason an email last...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Good morning fellow MCT holders, I sent Jason an email last night asking him when the Ph1 drilling results will be release ("not expecting a reply")
    but to my delight I got a response.

Respectfully I cannot simply copy and paste the contents of the email into this post so I've summarised the important bits:

• Drilling completed and assays are still with the labs
    • Lab turnaround time is usually 2-4 weeks
    • Samples were sent to the lab in a staged approach so not to overload them and to have samples analysed quicker.
    • Jason is in dialogue with the lab on a daily basis to ensure that they have everything they need and that there are no hold ups.
    • The bulk of the assays are expected to be available by the end of the month (as anticipated)
    • Once assays are available, they will do a final review(due diligence) to ensure the info is accurate before releasing to the market

Jason also mentioned that the drone survey is also progressing well with minimal downtime due to good weather conditions.

On a different note, he openly encourages anybody who has a question regarding MCT to contact him directly either by phone or email.

What a guy! Give me a lot of confidence in where MCT is heading rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $8K 2.666M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 48891641 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 41202222 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 1000000
Last updated 15.39pm 10/05/2024 ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.